B of Xalaga
Also known as;
B the Legend:
Bii the Legend:
B 3 month:
B 1 month:
King of Xalaga, the co-ruler of the Xalaga Empire. Has made his grand return to XBox LIVE. The need to come back was strong. My Halo 3 Wife Xalaga; Forkchop: Fork of Xalaga: Forkie Sirius: and I shall rule a new raine over a new era of adventure and good hearted game play for the NEXT GENeration of players.
You are either with us, or stuck playing with everyone else!
I miss you my Halofiles.
~ B ~
Whats going on with the Beta?
Whats your name spelt backward?
What did you do last night?
Went to the Cain read the stranger, came home went to bed
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Atmosphere songs and cat porn well actually they were young so kitty porn
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Yeah boys all do that when we haven't found out about masturbation
Last time you swam in a pool?
Pools are for people who live boring lives
What are you wearing?
A Ghost Rider Hoodie and cloud patterned jammie pants, the monkey on my back and leopard print slippers
How many cars have you owned?
One the worshiped "golden pile of shit"(thats what we called it)
Type of music you dislike most?
Anything where people whine about their ex's to much, so country and nine inch nails
Are you registered to vote?
If your not your worthless and should be shot
Do you have cable?
I would die without being able to pwn people in Halo 2
What kind of computer do you use?
Ever made a prank phone call?
This is the same as the nine volt battery thing except as kids we would do it just after we masturbated as something to do until we masturbated again
You like anyone right now?
Is water wet, is the C.attle sky grey, is the idea of locking myself in a room with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for two days with some ecstasy, water, and a quart of Astroglide sound like a good idea -
Furthest place you ever traveled?
What's your favorite comic strip?
Boondocks or Get Fuzzy
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
Just cause you vote doesn't mean you should like or respect the crappy country we live in
Shower, morning or night?
Mornings sometimes evenings too, and if you want to join me my address is: 2152 N. **th ST. C.attle wa 98103 but beware of my girl she will most likely want to get in on it
Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Favorite pizza toppings?
No such thing I love so many, I could be here all day
Chips or popcorn?
What cell phone provider do you have?
Working Assets - Sprint
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Who the hell would be that stupid? But I might as a way to kill time till I can masturbate
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Yes a few and came in first once but usually second
Orange Juice or apple?
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
Cobra Commander, Apocalypse and Cthuluh
Favorite chocolate bar?
I love-a yourrr choc coe let (as quoted from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) As long as there is no milk in it its great
Who is your longest friend and how long?
Josh Johnson and Jeannie Kern 15 years
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Have you ever won a trophy?
Who fuckin cares about that kind of shit, I mean have but really who cares
Favorite arcade game?
Three way tie, Bad Dudes, Golden Axe, and Street Fighter 2
Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Twice music both times
Sprite or 7-UP?
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Chef jackets and pants
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Coricidin cough and cold
Ever thrown up in public?
yes 'nuff said, though I do have a story about walking downtown after alot of Coricidin cough and cold
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
I'm a hopeless romantic I'll take the money
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I call it lust
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?
Cobra Commander, COBRA!!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Down to my waist
What message is on your voicemail machine?
Wheres my frappuccino, I ordered a frappuccinom, Wheres my Fucking Frappuccino
Where would you like to go right now?
To a locked room with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and some Astroglide
Whats the name of your pet(s)?
A Sirius, Amanda, Brandy, Charles, Greg, Kris, Kailey, Liz, and Sarah
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
Half pack by Old Navy and its full of writing stuff
What do you think about most?
Poetry and food and your mom
XBL Maintenece on October 17th
Posted at 10/13/2006 11:08 AM
Xbox Live is being taken down on October 17th for 24 hours, during which I suspect you'll all lose your minds. Xbox.com has put up a bunch of information on what exactly this means for you and what you can do in the meantime. I suggest lannage.
Downtime for Xbox.com and Xbox Live
We've got some scheduled maintenance coming up and want to let everyone know that both the Xbox Live® service and Xbox.com will be offline and unavailable starting at midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday October 17, 2006 for up to 24 hours. We know you've got some questions, so here are some answers:
Q: Why? Why? Why?
A: Because we're adding some cool stuff. And we have to take the service and website offline in order to do it. We're not doing it to make you mad … really.
Q: What kind of cool stuff?
A: Secret cool stuff that we'll tell you about when we're back online October 18. Other stuff we'll be talking about later in the fall.
Q: Is this a Dashboard update?
Q: So what's going to happen exactly? What's it going to look like for me?
A: For the first hour or two that Xbox.com and Xbox Live are down, you'll get error messages—when you hit Xbox.com you'll see a Server Not Available message, and if you try to connect to Xbox Live you'll get the "can't connect" message. Don't freak. It's not your account, your computer, your browser, or your ISP. It's us. After a couple hours you will see a "We're down for maintenance" page on Xbox.com and a similar message on your Xbox console.
Q: Twenty-four hours? That's a whole day!
A: Yes it is. It is also 86,400 seconds. Too bad the Xbox Operations Center isn't on Jupiter. A day there is a little less than 10 hours!
Q: What the heck am I going to do for 24 hours if I can't troll the forums, pwn my rivals, download stuff on Marketplace, or video chat with my friends?
A: We're glad you asked. We hereby submit our Top Ten Things to Do on October 17 2006:
1. Boost your gamerscore. That's right, you can still earn achievements when you're offline. Your achievements will be uploaded to the Xbox Live service when it becomes available.
2. Bust out your big black buddy original Xbox. There are still awesome games coming out for Xbox®. In fact Destroy All Humans!™ 2 comes out on Tuesday October 17. That's pretty good timing.
3. Go shopping! We've had a boatload of great games and accessories release in the last few weeks. Check out LEGO® Star Wars II®: The Original Trilogy, Xbox Live Vision Camera, Test Drive® Unlimited, and lots of other great stuff. Make your local retailer very happy.
4. Nominate a friend for the Gamer Spotlight. TriXie's email will still be working, so drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her who you think needs some attention on Xbox.com.
5. Listen to Xbox podcasts. Visit Gamertag Radio, XBLRadio, SquadXP, and Unscripted360, just to name a few. We'd suggest Major Nelson's 'cast, but we know everyone's already listened to all of his!
6. Study up on October 17 history. Here are some examples of momentous events that occurred on 10/17:
* 1931: Al Capone was convicted of income tax evasion.
* 1933: Physicist Albert Einstein arrived in the United States as a refugee from Nazi Germany.
* 1945: Col. Juan Peron staged a coup, becoming absolute ruler of Argentina.
* 1979: Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
7. Birthdays! October 17 is also the birthday of Rita Hayworth, Evel Knievel, Mike Judge, Eminem, and Superman creator Jerry Siegel! It's a great opportunity to use Xbox 360™ for more than games—watch the Shawshank Redemption, Beavis and Butthead, and Superman: the Movie.
8. Holiday anyone? Hoist a glass in honor of The United Nations International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (just don't waste any) and Black Poetry Day in the U.S.
9. Talk to your significant other. Remember them? You last spoke about 11 months ago when you got your Xbox 360 console. Just don't say anything like, "Have you gained weight?"
10. Make your holiday wish list. HD DVD anyone? How about the Wireless Headset and Wireless Racing Wheel? How about that cool new Zune thingamagig and the cool accessories to go with it? Don't forget Gears of War®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™
So today is
the big move
I am excited and dreading the move.
I'm excited to be going home
I just hate the actual moving.
I do have to say that I am very glad i have kept my boxes.
Like the one for my tele, OXbox, Xbox, the fan for my Xox,
and my Cobra High Command statues. Stuff that could be
broken easily and would ruin my life if found to be
broken once I stared unpacking.
Anyway wish me luck.